ubersuggest how to use
Sure, here are the detailed directions for using UberSuggest:
- Neil Patel’s UberSuggest website at https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/.
- In the search box on the homepage, enter your desired term or phrase.
- The dropdown option next to the search box lets you choose the nation or area that you want to reach.
- To produce a list of keyword recommendations for your search, click the “Search” button.
- Examine the suggested keywords, then click on any that interest you to obtain further information, such as search volume, degree of competition, and cost per click (CPC) estimations.
- To access the “Keyword Overview” section and analyze a specific term, click the “View All Keyword Ideas” button and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- The keyword’s search volume, SEO difficulty score, paid difficulty score, and anticipated CPC are all broken down here.
- Click on the “Site Audit” option in the navigation menu and type the URL you want to examine if you want to analyse a specific website.
- UberSuggest will do a site audit and provide you a report on the health of the website, including any technical SEO concerns, mobile optimisation, and backlinks.
- Go to the “Top Pages” or “Traffic Analyzer” tabs and input the URL of your competitor’s website to discover which pages are bringing in the most visitors and what search terms they are ranking for.
- Utilize UberSuggest’s data and insights to improve the content, keywords, and SEO approach of your website.